COMPANY AND OUR SERVICES
Interprogetti s.r.l. was founded in 1985 in Rome. It provides engineering services in the maritime field and throughout the national territory, such as: consultancy, preliminary, final and construction design, safety coordination, site supervision, accounting and technical testing.
Multidisciplinary skills combined with an articulated organization of each professional activity is essential for management of complex projects. Interprogetti avails itself of highly specialized professionals each dealing with specific technical problems.
Our company team consist of the following professionals:
- dott. ing. Sergio Pittori: Chairman of the board
- dott. ing. Marco Pittori: CEO and Director-General
- dott.ssa Gemma Monass: CEO and Balance Sheet Director
- dott. ing. Plinio Monti: Technical and Quality Manager
- dott. ing. Silvia Potena: Operation Coordinator and Environmental Supervisor
- dott. arch. Pietro Certa: BIM architect and Designerof architectural works
- dott. arch. Giulia Maria De Rubeis: BIM architect and Designer of architectural works
- dott. arch. Francesca Romana Monass: Designer and Supervisor of urban development plans and architectural works
- dott. ing. Christian Sferra: Designer and Supervisor of works - Reinforced concrete structures Supervisor
- dott. ing. Giulia Zanza: Designer and Supervisor of works - Tendering procedures Manager
- sig.ra Loredana Carusi: Secretary
Both Chairman Sergio Pittori and CEO Marco Pittori are registered with the Insitute of Rome Engineers with registration n. 4404 e n. 18626 respectively. They are responsible and signers for all projects.